Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.ct601
SENSITIVITY TO PHOSPHORUS LIMITATION INCREASES WITH PLOIDY LEVEL IN A NEW ZEALAND SNAIL
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 1511–1517, May 2013
How to Cite
Neiman, M., Kay, A. D. and Krist, A. C. (2013), SENSITIVITY TO PHOSPHORUS LIMITATION INCREASES WITH PLOIDY LEVEL IN A NEW ZEALAND SNAIL. Evolution, 67: 1511–1517. doi: 10.1111/evo.12026
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 DEC 2012 02:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2012
- University of Iowa, Research Council of Norway. Grant Number: 196468/V40
- NSF-MCB. Grant Number: 1122176
- NSF-DEB. Grant Number: 0842038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!