Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.ct601
SENSITIVITY TO PHOSPHORUS LIMITATION INCREASES WITH PLOIDY LEVEL IN A NEW ZEALAND SNAIL
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 1511–1517, May 2013
How to Cite
Neiman, M., Kay, A. D. and Krist, A. C. (2013), SENSITIVITY TO PHOSPHORUS LIMITATION INCREASES WITH PLOIDY LEVEL IN A NEW ZEALAND SNAIL. Evolution, 67: 1511–1517. doi: 10.1111/evo.12026
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 DEC 2012 02:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2012
- University of Iowa, Research Council of Norway. Grant Number: 196468/V40
- NSF-MCB. Grant Number: 1122176
- NSF-DEB. Grant Number: 0842038
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Figure S1. Mean specific growth rate (initial length residuals; 95% CI) in the high and low-P treatments for the 20 triploid line-ages (left) and the five tetraploid lineages (right).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.