These authors contributed equally to this work.
COMPARATIVE POPULATION GENOMICS IN COLLINSIA SISTER SPECIES REVEALS EVIDENCE FOR REDUCED EFFECTIVE POPULATION SIZE, RELAXED SELECTION, AND EVOLUTION OF BIASED GENE CONVERSION WITH AN ONGOING MATING SYSTEM SHIFT
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 1263–1278, May 2013
How to Cite
Hazzouri, K. M., Escobar, J. S., Ness, R. W., Killian Newman, L., Randle, A. M., Kalisz, S. and Wright, S. I. (2013), COMPARATIVE POPULATION GENOMICS IN COLLINSIA SISTER SPECIES REVEALS EVIDENCE FOR REDUCED EFFECTIVE POPULATION SIZE, RELAXED SELECTION, AND EVOLUTION OF BIASED GENE CONVERSION WITH AN ONGOING MATING SYSTEM SHIFT. Evolution, 67: 1263–1278. doi: 10.1111/evo.12027
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 DEC 2012 02:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- University of Toronto Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Postdoctoral fellowship
- National Science Foundation for awards. Grant Numbers: DEB 0324764, DEB 0709638
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!