WWD and JDH designed the research, WWD and NJE conducted the research, WWD, OTE, and JDH analyzed data and wrote the manuscript.
ALLELOPATHY AS AN EMERGENT, EXPLOITABLE PUBLIC GOOD IN THE BLOOM-FORMING MICROALGA PRYMNESIUM PARVUM
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 1582–1590, June 2013
How to Cite
Driscoll, W. W., Espinosa, N. J., Eldakar, O. T. and Hackett, J. D. (2013), ALLELOPATHY AS AN EMERGENT, EXPLOITABLE PUBLIC GOOD IN THE BLOOM-FORMING MICROALGA PRYMNESIUM PARVUM. Evolution, 67: 1582–1590. doi: 10.1111/evo.12030
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2012 05:01PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: IOS-1010669, OCE-0723498
- NIH. Grant Number: GM084905
- NIH grant. Grant Number: 5 K12 GM000708
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!