WWD and JDH designed the research, WWD and NJE conducted the research, WWD, OTE, and JDH analyzed data and wrote the manuscript.
ALLELOPATHY AS AN EMERGENT, EXPLOITABLE PUBLIC GOOD IN THE BLOOM-FORMING MICROALGA PRYMNESIUM PARVUM
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 1582–1590, June 2013
How to Cite
Driscoll, W. W., Espinosa, N. J., Eldakar, O. T. and Hackett, J. D. (2013), ALLELOPATHY AS AN EMERGENT, EXPLOITABLE PUBLIC GOOD IN THE BLOOM-FORMING MICROALGA PRYMNESIUM PARVUM. Evolution, 67: 1582–1590. doi: 10.1111/evo.12030
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2012 05:01PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: IOS-1010669, OCE-0723498
- NIH. Grant Number: GM084905
- NIH grant. Grant Number: 5 K12 GM000708
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|evo12030-sup-0001-suppmat.doc||100K||Figure S1. Neighbor-joining tree based on trimmed ITS1 sequences of Prymnesium parvum and related species.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.