THE POPULATION GENETICS OF SPOROPHYTIC SELF-INCOMPATIBILITY IN THREE HYBRIDIZING SENECIO (ASTERACEAE) SPECIES WITH CONTRASTING POPULATION HISTORIES
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 1347–1367, May 2013
How to Cite
Brennan, A. C., Harris, S. A. and Hiscock, S. J. (2013), THE POPULATION GENETICS OF SPOROPHYTIC SELF-INCOMPATIBILITY IN THREE HYBRIDIZING SENECIO (ASTERACEAE) SPECIES WITH CONTRASTING POPULATION HISTORIES. Evolution, 67: 1347–1367. doi: 10.1111/evo.12033
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 DEC 2012 10:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- Natural Environment Research Council. Grant Number: NER/A/S/2003/00345
- Lady Emily Smyth Agricultural Research Station, University of Bristol
- FP7-REGPOT 2010-1. Grant Number: 264125
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!