DIFFERENCES IN THE REGULATION OF GROWTH AND BIOMINERALIZATION GENES REVEALED THROUGH LONG-TERM COMMON-GARDEN ACCLIMATION AND EXPERIMENTAL GENOMICS IN THE PURPLE SEA URCHIN
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 7, pages 1901–1914, July 2013
How to Cite
Pespeni, M. H., Barney, B. T. and Palumbi, S. R. (2013), DIFFERENCES IN THE REGULATION OF GROWTH AND BIOMINERALIZATION GENES REVEALED THROUGH LONG-TERM COMMON-GARDEN ACCLIMATION AND EXPERIMENTAL GENOMICS IN THE PURPLE SEA URCHIN. Evolution, 67: 1901–1914. doi: 10.1111/evo.12036
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 DEC 2012 07:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!