Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.34621
TESTING FOR ANCIENT ADAPTIVE RADIATIONS IN NEOTROPICAL CICHLID FISHES
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 1321–1337, May 2013
How to Cite
López-Fernández, H., Arbour, J. H., Winemiller, Kirk. O. and Honeycutt, R. L. (2013), TESTING FOR ANCIENT ADAPTIVE RADIATIONS IN NEOTROPICAL CICHLID FISHES. Evolution, 67: 1321–1337. doi: 10.1111/evo.12038
- Issue online: 25 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 DEC 2012 07:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
- U.S. National Science Foundation (KOW, RLH, HLF). Grant Number: DEB 0516831
- National Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada (HLF)
- Royal Ontario Museum (HLF)
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia (HLF)
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|evo12038-sup-0001-Appendix1.doc||43K||Appendix S1. Fossil calibration procedures.|
|evo12038-sup-0002-Appendix2.doc||179K||Appendix S2. Table of posterior probability, age, and age ranges obtained for each of the nodes in the chronogram depicted in Fig. 1. Numbers follow node labels given in Fig. 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.