Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.b5k4s
FROM INCIPIENT TO SUBSTANTIAL: EVOLUTION OF PLACENTOTROPHY IN A PHYLUM OF AQUATIC COLONIAL INVERTEBRATES
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 1368–1382, May 2013
How to Cite
Ostrovsky, A. N. (2013), FROM INCIPIENT TO SUBSTANTIAL: EVOLUTION OF PLACENTOTROPHY IN A PHYLUM OF AQUATIC COLONIAL INVERTEBRATES. Evolution, 67: 1368–1382. doi: 10.1111/evo.12039
- Issue online: 25 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 DEC 2012 07:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
- Austrian Science Fund (FWF). Grant Numbers: P19337-B17, P22696-B17
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFFI). Grant Numbers: 10-04-00085-a, 10-04-10089-k, 11-04-10028-k
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|evo12039-sup-0001-Suppmat1.doc||70K||Supporting information 1. Historical overview of the studies on bryozoan placentas.|
|evo12039-sup-0002-Suppmat2.doc||91K||Supporting information 2. Table 1. List of the species studied and collection data.|
|evo12039-sup-0003-Suppmat3.doc||40K||Supporting information 3. Evidence of extraembryonic nutrition in Cheilostomata.|
|evo12039-sup-0004-Suppmat4.doc||45K||Supporting information 4. Critical remarks on methodology.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.