ON OPTIMAL LEARNING SCHEDULES AND THE MARGINAL VALUE OF CUMULATIVE CULTURAL EVOLUTION
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 1435–1445, May 2013
How to Cite
Lehmann, L., Wakano, J. Y. and Aoki, K. (2013), ON OPTIMAL LEARNING SCHEDULES AND THE MARGINAL VALUE OF CUMULATIVE CULTURAL EVOLUTION. Evolution, 67: 1435–1445. doi: 10.1111/evo.12040
- Issue online: 25 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2012 12:30PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
- Monbukagakusho. Grant Number: 22101001
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: PP00P3-123344
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!