Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.2sf64
EXPERIMENTAL CONFIRMATION THAT BODY SIZE DETERMINES MATE PREFERENCE VIA PHENOTYPE MATCHING IN A STICKLEBACK SPECIES PAIR
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 1477–1484, May 2013
How to Cite
Conte, G. L. and Schluter, D. (2013), EXPERIMENTAL CONFIRMATION THAT BODY SIZE DETERMINES MATE PREFERENCE VIA PHENOTYPE MATCHING IN A STICKLEBACK SPECIES PAIR. Evolution, 67: 1477–1484. doi: 10.1111/evo.12041
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2012 12:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
- NSERC Collaborative Research and Training Experience Program (CREATE)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!