MICROEVOLUTIONARY PROCESSES GENERATE PHYLOGENOMIC DISCORDANCE AT ANCIENT DIVERGENCES
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 1823–1830, June 2013
How to Cite
Oliver, J. C. (2013), MICROEVOLUTIONARY PROCESSES GENERATE PHYLOGENOMIC DISCORDANCE AT ANCIENT DIVERGENCES. Evolution, 67: 1823–1830. doi: 10.1111/evo.12047
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2013 05:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!