INTERGENERATIONAL PHENOTYPIC MIXING IN VIRAL EVOLUTION
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 1815–1822, June 2013
How to Cite
Loverdo, C. and Lloyd-Smith, J. O. (2013), INTERGENERATIONAL PHENOTYPIC MIXING IN VIRAL EVOLUTION. Evolution, 67: 1815–1822. doi: 10.1111/evo.12048
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2013 05:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2012
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: EF-0928690
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!