MULTI-LEVEL SEXUAL SELECTION: INDIVIDUAL AND FAMILY-LEVEL SELECTION FOR MATING SUCCESS IN A HISTORICAL HUMAN POPULATION
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 1635–1648, June 2013
How to Cite
Moorad, J. A. (2013), MULTI-LEVEL SEXUAL SELECTION: INDIVIDUAL AND FAMILY-LEVEL SELECTION FOR MATING SUCCESS IN A HISTORICAL HUMAN POPULATION. Evolution, 67: 1635–1648. doi: 10.1111/evo.12050
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2013 08:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: T32AG000139
- Huntsman Cancer Foundation
- Utah Population Database (UPDB)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!