STRONG SELECTION BARRIERS EXPLAIN MICROGEOGRAPHIC ADAPTATION IN WILD SALAMANDER POPULATIONS
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 1729–1740, June 2013
How to Cite
Richardson, J. L. and Urban, M. C. (2013), STRONG SELECTION BARRIERS EXPLAIN MICROGEOGRAPHIC ADAPTATION IN WILD SALAMANDER POPULATIONS. Evolution, 67: 1729–1740. doi: 10.1111/evo.12052
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2013 08:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- National Fish and Wildlife Foundation
- National Geographic Society
- National Science Foundation award. Grant Number: DEB-1119877
- National Science Foundation graduate research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!