DIVERSITY AND NICHE EVOLUTION ALONG ARIDITY GRADIENTS IN NORTH AMERICAN LIZARDS (PHRYNOSOMATIDAE)
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 1715–1728, June 2013
How to Cite
Wiens, J. J., Kozak, K. H. and Silva, N. (2013), DIVERSITY AND NICHE EVOLUTION ALONG ARIDITY GRADIENTS IN NORTH AMERICAN LIZARDS (PHRYNOSOMATIDAE). Evolution, 67: 1715–1728. doi: 10.1111/evo.12053
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2013 08:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0334966
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!