Data Archived: Dryad doi: 10.5061/dryad.t894r
GENETIC HITCHHIKING AND THE DYNAMIC BUILDUP OF GENOMIC DIVERGENCE DURING SPECIATION WITH GENE FLOW
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 9, pages 2577–2591, September 2013
How to Cite
Flaxman, S. M., Feder, J. L. and Nosil, P. (2013), GENETIC HITCHHIKING AND THE DYNAMIC BUILDUP OF GENOMIC DIVERGENCE DURING SPECIATION WITH GENE FLOW. Evolution, 67: 2577–2591. doi: 10.1111/evo.12055
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2013 09:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation
- University of Colorado Boulder
- European Research Council Starter Grant (NatHisGen)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!