Data Archived: Dryad doi: 10.5061/dryad.t894r
GENETIC HITCHHIKING AND THE DYNAMIC BUILDUP OF GENOMIC DIVERGENCE DURING SPECIATION WITH GENE FLOW
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 9, pages 2577–2591, September 2013
How to Cite
Flaxman, S. M., Feder, J. L. and Nosil, P. (2013), GENETIC HITCHHIKING AND THE DYNAMIC BUILDUP OF GENOMIC DIVERGENCE DURING SPECIATION WITH GENE FLOW. Evolution, 67: 2577–2591. doi: 10.1111/evo.12055
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2013 09:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation
- University of Colorado Boulder
- European Research Council Starter Grant (NatHisGen)
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|evo12055-sup-0001-FigureS1.doc||261K||Figure S1. Examples of the “standard exponential” distribution of Sj values (see Methods).|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.