SKULL SHAPE EVOLUTION IN DUROPHAGOUS CARNIVORANS
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 7, pages 1975–1993, July 2013
How to Cite
Figueirido, B., Tseng, Z. J. and Martín-Serra, A. (2013), SKULL SHAPE EVOLUTION IN DUROPHAGOUS CARNIVORANS. Evolution, 67: 1975–1993. doi: 10.1111/evo.12059
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2013 09:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!