FROM BEAVIS TO BEAK COLOR: A SIMULATION STUDY TO EXAMINE HOW MUCH QTL MAPPING CAN REVEAL ABOUT THE GENETIC ARCHITECTURE OF QUANTITATIVE TRAITS
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 1251–1262, May 2013
How to Cite
Slate, J. (2013), FROM BEAVIS TO BEAK COLOR: A SIMULATION STUDY TO EXAMINE HOW MUCH QTL MAPPING CAN REVEAL ABOUT THE GENETIC ARCHITECTURE OF QUANTITATIVE TRAITS. Evolution, 67: 1251–1262. doi: 10.1111/evo.12060
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2013 09:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
- ERC starting investigator
- AVIANEGG. Grant Number: 202487
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!