SEX-SPECIFIC EVOLUTIONARY POTENTIAL OF PRE- AND POSTCOPULATORY REPRODUCTIVE INTERACTIONS IN THE FIELD CRICKET, TELEOGRYLLUS COMMODUS
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 1831–1837, June 2013
How to Cite
Hall, M. D., Lailvaux, S. P. and Brooks, R. C. (2013), SEX-SPECIFIC EVOLUTIONARY POTENTIAL OF PRE- AND POSTCOPULATORY REPRODUCTIVE INTERACTIONS IN THE FIELD CRICKET, TELEOGRYLLUS COMMODUS. Evolution, 67: 1831–1837. doi: 10.1111/evo.12067
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2013 07:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
- University of New South Wales (UNSW)
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!