SINGLE-GENE SPECIATION WITH PLEIOTROPY: EFFECTS OF ALLELE DOMINANCE, POPULATION SIZE, AND DELAYED INHERITANCE
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 7, pages 2011–2023, July 2013
How to Cite
Yamamichi, M. and Sasaki, A. (2013), SINGLE-GENE SPECIATION WITH PLEIOTROPY: EFFECTS OF ALLELE DOMINANCE, POPULATION SIZE, AND DELAYED INHERITANCE. Evolution, 67: 2011–2023. doi: 10.1111/evo.12068
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2013 07:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- Research Fellowship of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 21–7611
- JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship for Research Abroad. Grant Number: 24–869
- MEXT/JSPS KAKENHI, and the Graduate University for Advanced Studies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!