THE JOINT EVOLUTION OF DISPERSAL AND DORMANCY IN A METAPOPULATION WITH LOCAL EXTINCTIONS AND KIN COMPETITION
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 1676–1691, June 2013
How to Cite
Vitalis, R., Rousset, F., Kobayashi, Y., Olivieri, I. and Gandon, S. (2013), THE JOINT EVOLUTION OF DISPERSAL AND DORMANCY IN A METAPOPULATION WITH LOCAL EXTINCTIONS AND KIN COMPETITION. Evolution, 67: 1676–1691. doi: 10.1111/evo.12069
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2013 07:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 243054
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!