THE INFLUENCE OF POLLINATOR PHYLOGEOGRAPHY AND MATE PREFERENCE ON FLORAL DIVERGENCE IN A SEXUALLY DECEPTIVE DAISY
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 1706–1714, June 2013
How to Cite
de Jager, M. L. and Ellis, A. G. (2013), THE INFLUENCE OF POLLINATOR PHYLOGEOGRAPHY AND MATE PREFERENCE ON FLORAL DIVERGENCE IN A SEXUALLY DECEPTIVE DAISY. Evolution, 67: 1706–1714. doi: 10.1111/evo.12070
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 FEB 2013 06:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
- South African National Research Foundation (AGE)
- Stellenbosch University (AGE and MDJ)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!