Data Archived: Dryad doi: 10.5061/dryad.f7125
THE GENETIC ARCHITECTURE OF REPRODUCTIVE ISOLATION DURING SPECIATION-WITH-GENE-FLOW IN LAKE WHITEFISH SPECIES PAIRS ASSESSED BY RAD SEQUENCING
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 9, pages 2483–2497, September 2013
How to Cite
Gagnaire, P.-A., Pavey, S. A., Normandeau, E. and Bernatchez, L. (2013), THE GENETIC ARCHITECTURE OF REPRODUCTIVE ISOLATION DURING SPECIATION-WITH-GENE-FLOW IN LAKE WHITEFISH SPECIES PAIRS ASSESSED BY RAD SEQUENCING. Evolution, 67: 2483–2497. doi: 10.1111/evo.12075
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2013 10:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2012
- Ministry of Canadian foreign affairs to P-AG
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada Discovery grant
- Canadian Research Chair
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!