SPERM COMPETITIVE ABILITY EVOLVES IN RESPONSE TO EXPERIMENTAL ALTERATION OF OPERATIONAL SEX RATIO
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 7, pages 2133–2141, July 2013
How to Cite
Nandy, B., Chakraborty, P., Gupta, V., Ali, S. Z. and Prasad, N. G. (2013), SPERM COMPETITIVE ABILITY EVOLVES IN RESPONSE TO EXPERIMENTAL ALTERATION OF OPERATIONAL SEX RATIO. Evolution, 67: 2133–2141. doi: 10.1111/evo.12076
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2013 10:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali
- Department of Science and Technology
- Govt. of India
|evo12076-sup-0001-S1.docx||18K||Table S1. Results of the analysis of preadult survivorship of the selection line flies.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.