THE EFFECT OF MATERNAL AGE AND REPRODUCTIVE HISTORY ON OFFSPRING SURVIVAL AND LIFETIME REPRODUCTION IN PREINDUSTRIAL HUMANS
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 7, pages 1964–1974, July 2013
How to Cite
Gillespie, D. O. S., Russell, A. F. and Lummaa, V. (2013), THE EFFECT OF MATERNAL AGE AND REPRODUCTIVE HISTORY ON OFFSPRING SURVIVAL AND LIFETIME REPRODUCTION IN PREINDUSTRIAL HUMANS. Evolution, 67: 1964–1974. doi: 10.1111/evo.12078
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2013 10:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
- White Rose University Consortium (DOSG)
- European Research Council (VL)
- Royal Society University Research Fellowship scheme (VL and AFR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!