POSTCOPULATORY SEXUAL SELECTION INCREASES ATP CONTENT IN RODENT SPERMATOZOA
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 1838–1846, June 2013
How to Cite
Tourmente, M., Rowe, M., González-Barroso, M. M., Rial, E., Gomendio, M. and Roldan, E. R. S. (2013), POSTCOPULATORY SEXUAL SELECTION INCREASES ATP CONTENT IN RODENT SPERMATOZOA. Evolution, 67: 1838–1846. doi: 10.1111/evo.12079
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2013 10:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Numbers: CGL2011-26341, CSD2007-00020, SAF2010-20256
- Spanish Ministry of Education
- Research Council of Norway
- Ramón y Cajal
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!