WHAT CAN MULTIPLE PHYLOGENIES SAY ABOUT THE LATITUDINAL DIVERSITY GRADIENT? A NEW LOOK AT THE TROPICAL CONSERVATISM, OUT OF THE TROPICS, AND DIVERSIFICATION RATE HYPOTHESES
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 1741–1755, June 2013
How to Cite
Jansson, R., Rodríguez-Castañeda, G. and Harding, L. E. (2013), WHAT CAN MULTIPLE PHYLOGENIES SAY ABOUT THE LATITUDINAL DIVERSITY GRADIENT? A NEW LOOK AT THE TROPICAL CONSERVATISM, OUT OF THE TROPICS, AND DIVERSIFICATION RATE HYPOTHESES. Evolution, 67: 1741–1755. doi: 10.1111/evo.12089
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2013 10:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2011
- Swedish Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!