OPERATIONAL SEX RATIO BUT NOT DENSITY AFFECTS SEXUAL SELECTION IN A FISH
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 7, pages 1937–1949, July 2013
How to Cite
Wacker, S., Mobley, K., Forsgren, E., Myhre, L. C., de Jong, K. and Amundsen, T. (2013), OPERATIONAL SEX RATIO BUT NOT DENSITY AFFECTS SEXUAL SELECTION IN A FISH. Evolution, 67: 1937–1949. doi: 10.1111/evo.12092
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2013 10:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2012
- National Science Foundation International Research
- Nordic Marine Academy
- Research Council of Norway
|evo12092-sup-0001-TableS1.dat||74K||Table S1. Analyses on the effects of OSR, density, and their interaction on two-spotted goby male behavior and reproductive success.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.