IDENTIFICATION OF GENETICALLY LINKED FEMALE PREFERENCE AND MALE TRAIT
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 8, pages 2155–2165, August 2013
How to Cite
McNiven, V. T. K. and Moehring, A. J. (2013), IDENTIFICATION OF GENETICALLY LINKED FEMALE PREFERENCE AND MALE TRAIT. Evolution, 67: 2155–2165. doi: 10.1111/evo.12096
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAR 2013 06:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2010
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) Discovery
- NSERC Alexander Graham Bell Canada Graduate Scholarship
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!