CONVERGENT EVOLUTION OF SEXUAL DIMORPHISM IN SKULL SHAPE USING DISTINCT DEVELOPMENTAL STRATEGIES
Article first published online: 13 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 8, pages 2180–2193, August 2013
How to Cite
Sanger, T. J., Sherratt, E., McGlothlin, J. W., Brodie, E. D., Losos, J. B. and Abzhanov, A. (2013), CONVERGENT EVOLUTION OF SEXUAL DIMORPHISM IN SKULL SHAPE USING DISTINCT DEVELOPMENTAL STRATEGIES. Evolution, 67: 2180–2193. doi: 10.1111/evo.12100
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2013 03:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
- NSF. Grant Numbers: ECS-0335765, DEB-0519777, DEB-0519658
|evo12100-sup-0001-S1.pdf||1306K||S1. Additional methods, tables, and figures.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.