SELECTION ON POLEMONIUM BRANDEGEEI (POLEMONIACEAE) FLOWERS UNDER HUMMINGBIRD POLLINATION: IN OPPOSITION, PARALLEL, OR INDEPENDENT OF SELECTION BY HAWKMOTHS?
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 8, pages 2194–2206, August 2013
How to Cite
Kulbaba, M. W. and Worley, A. C. (2013), SELECTION ON POLEMONIUM BRANDEGEEI (POLEMONIACEAE) FLOWERS UNDER HUMMINGBIRD POLLINATION: IN OPPOSITION, PARALLEL, OR INDEPENDENT OF SELECTION BY HAWKMOTHS?. Evolution, 67: 2194–2206. doi: 10.1111/evo.12102
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2013 03:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2012
- NSERC Discovery
- University of Manitoba
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!