MORE ACCURATE PHYLOGENIES INFERRED FROM LOW-RECOMBINATION REGIONS IN THE PRESENCE OF INCOMPLETE LINEAGE SORTING
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2013
Volume 67, Issue 8, pages 2376–2384, August 2013
How to Cite
Pease, J. B. and Hahn, M. W. (2013), MORE ACCURATE PHYLOGENIES INFERRED FROM LOW-RECOMBINATION REGIONS IN THE PRESENCE OF INCOMPLETE LINEAGE SORTING. Evolution, 67: 2376–2384. doi: 10.1111/evo.12118
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 APR 2013 10:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!