THE ROLE OF INBREEDING DEPRESSION AND MATING SYSTEM IN THE EVOLUTION OF HETEROSTYLY
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
No Claims to Original U.S. government works.
Volume 67, Issue 8, pages 2309–2322, August 2013
How to Cite
Weber, J. J., Weller, S. G., Sakai, A. K., Tsyusko, O. V., Glenn, T. C., Domínguez, C. A., Molina-Freaner, F. E., Fornoni, J., Tran, M., Nguyen, N., Nguyen, K., Tran, L.-K., Joice, G. and Harding, E. (2013), THE ROLE OF INBREEDING DEPRESSION AND MATING SYSTEM IN THE EVOLUTION OF HETEROSTYLY. Evolution, 67: 2309–2322. doi: 10.1111/evo.12123
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 APR 2013 02:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2012
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Numbers: DEB-0614164, DEB-0614208, sub-award RR715–061/4689108
- UC MEXUS
- UC President's Dissertation Year award
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!