COSTS AND BENEFITS OF LIFETIME EXPOSURE TO MATING RIVALS IN MALE DROSOPHILA MELANOGASTER
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 8, pages 2413–2422, August 2013
How to Cite
Bretman, A., Westmancoat, J. D., Gage, M. J. G. and Chapman, T. (2013), COSTS AND BENEFITS OF LIFETIME EXPOSURE TO MATING RIVALS IN MALE DROSOPHILA MELANOGASTER. Evolution, 67: 2413–2422. doi: 10.1111/evo.12125
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 APR 2013 03:13PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!