Data Archived: Dryad doi: 10.5061/dryad.5nt3r
EVOLUTION OF VIVIPARITY: A PHYLOGENETIC TEST OF THE COLD-CLIMATE HYPOTHESIS IN PHRYNOSOMATID LIZARDS
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 9, pages 2614–2630, September 2013
How to Cite
Lambert, S. M. and Wiens, J. J. (2013), EVOLUTION OF VIVIPARITY: A PHYLOGENETIC TEST OF THE COLD-CLIMATE HYPOTHESIS IN PHRYNOSOMATID LIZARDS. Evolution, 67: 2614–2630. doi: 10.1111/evo.12130
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 APR 2013 04:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!