PARENTAL AGE, GAMETIC AGE, AND INBREEDING INTERACT TO MODULATE OFFSPRING VIABILITY IN DROSOPHILA MELANOGASTER
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 10, pages 3043–3051, October 2013
How to Cite
Tan, C. K. W., Pizzari, T. and Wigby, S. (2013), PARENTAL AGE, GAMETIC AGE, AND INBREEDING INTERACT TO MODULATE OFFSPRING VIABILITY IN DROSOPHILA MELANOGASTER. Evolution, 67: 3043–3051. doi: 10.1111/evo.12131
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 APR 2013 04:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2012
- Elizabeth Hannah Jenkinson
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!