EJACULATE QUALITY AND CONSTRAINTS IN RELATION TO SPERM COMPETITION LEVELS AMONG EUTHERIAN MAMMALS
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 10, pages 3052–3060, October 2013
How to Cite
Lüpold, S. (2013), EJACULATE QUALITY AND CONSTRAINTS IN RELATION TO SPERM COMPETITION LEVELS AMONG EUTHERIAN MAMMALS. Evolution, 67: 3052–3060. doi: 10.1111/evo.12132
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 APR 2013 04:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: PA00P3_134191
Figure S1. Phylogeny of the 173 eutherian mammals used in this study.
Table S1. Ejaculate quality traits, body mass, combined testis mass and basal metabolic rate for all species examined.
Table S2. Minimum adequate models of the associations of sperm-quality traits with the basal metabolic rate, all corrected for phylogeny and body mass.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.