Data Archived: Dryad doi: 10.5061/dryad.7cn23
GENETIC DIFFERENTIATION AND SELECTION AGAINST MIGRANTS IN EVOLUTIONARILY REPLICATED EXTREME ENVIRONMENTS
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 9, pages 2647–2661, September 2013
How to Cite
Plath, M., Pfenninger, M., Lerp, H., Riesch, R., Eschenbrenner, C., Slattery, P. A., Bierbach, D., Herrmann, N., Schulte, M., Arias–Rodriguez, L., Rimber Indy, J., Passow, C. and Tobler, M. (2013), GENETIC DIFFERENTIATION AND SELECTION AGAINST MIGRANTS IN EVOLUTIONARILY REPLICATED EXTREME ENVIRONMENTS. Evolution, 67: 2647–2661. doi: 10.1111/evo.12133
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 APR 2013 04:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
- German Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DFG, PL 470/1-2, 3-1
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- presidential office of the University of Frankfurt
- Herrmann Willkomm-Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!