EXAMINING THE FULL EFFECTS OF LANDSCAPE HETEROGENEITY ON SPATIAL GENETIC VARIATION: A MULTIPLE MATRIX REGRESSION APPROACH FOR QUANTIFYING GEOGRAPHIC AND ECOLOGICAL ISOLATION
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 12, pages 3403–3411, December 2013
How to Cite
Wang, I. J. (2013), EXAMINING THE FULL EFFECTS OF LANDSCAPE HETEROGENEITY ON SPATIAL GENETIC VARIATION: A MULTIPLE MATRIX REGRESSION APPROACH FOR QUANTIFYING GEOGRAPHIC AND ECOLOGICAL ISOLATION. Evolution, 67: 3403–3411. doi: 10.1111/evo.12134
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 APR 2013 04:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowship in Bioinformatics. Grant Number: 1003227
- resources of the Harvard University Life Sciences Computing Cluster
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!