Data Archived: Dryad doi: 10.5061/dryad.g08c7
CONVERGENCE AND DIVERGENCE DURING THE ADAPTATION TO SIMILAR ENVIRONMENTS BY AN AUSTRALIAN GROUNDSEL
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 9, pages 2515–2529, September 2013
How to Cite
Roda, F., Liu, H., Wilkinson, M. J., Walter, G. M., James, M. E., Bernal, D. M., Melo, M. C., Lowe, A., Rieseberg, L. H., Prentis, P. and Ortiz-Barrientos, D. (2013), CONVERGENCE AND DIVERGENCE DURING THE ADAPTATION TO SIMILAR ENVIRONMENTS BY AN AUSTRALIAN GROUNDSEL. Evolution, 67: 2515–2529. doi: 10.1111/evo.12136
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 APR 2013 04:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2013
- University of Queensland and the Australian Research Council grants to DOB
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!