PUPARIATION SITE PREFERENCE WITHIN AND BETWEEN DROSOPHILA SIBLING SPECIES
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 9, pages 2714–2727, September 2013
How to Cite
Erezyilmaz, D. F. and Stern, D. L. (2013), PUPARIATION SITE PREFERENCE WITHIN AND BETWEEN DROSOPHILA SIBLING SPECIES. Evolution, 67: 2714–2727. doi: 10.1111/evo.12146
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 APR 2013 04:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: F32 GM083546-02
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: P50 GM071508
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!