FLUCTUATING TEMPERATURE LEADS TO EVOLUTION OF THERMAL GENERALISM AND PREADAPTATION TO NOVEL ENVIRONMENTS
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 10, pages 2936–2944, October 2013
How to Cite
Ketola, T., Mikonranta, L., Zhang, J., Saarinen, K., Örmälä, A.-M., Friman, V.-P., Mappes, J. and Laakso, J. (2013), FLUCTUATING TEMPERATURE LEADS TO EVOLUTION OF THERMAL GENERALISM AND PREADAPTATION TO NOVEL ENVIRONMENTS. Evolution, 67: 2936–2944. doi: 10.1111/evo.12148
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 APR 2013 07:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 7128888, 1130724, 1255572
- Finnish Cultural Foundation
- Marie-Curie Intra-European Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!