HOMOLOGOUS SEX CHROMOSOMES IN THREE DEEPLY DIVERGENT ANURAN SPECIES
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 8, pages 2434–2440, August 2013
How to Cite
Brelsford, A., Stöck, M., Betto-Colliard, C., Dubey, S., Dufresnes, C., Jourdan-Pineau, H., Rodrigues, N., Savary, R., Sermier, R. and Perrin, N. (2013), HOMOLOGOUS SEX CHROMOSOMES IN THREE DEEPLY DIVERGENT ANURAN SPECIES. Evolution, 67: 2434–2440. doi: 10.1111/evo.12151
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 APR 2013 07:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31003A-129894 to NP
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!