HOMOLOGOUS SEX CHROMOSOMES IN THREE DEEPLY DIVERGENT ANURAN SPECIES
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 8, pages 2434–2440, August 2013
How to Cite
Brelsford, A., Stöck, M., Betto-Colliard, C., Dubey, S., Dufresnes, C., Jourdan-Pineau, H., Rodrigues, N., Savary, R., Sermier, R. and Perrin, N. (2013), HOMOLOGOUS SEX CHROMOSOMES IN THREE DEEPLY DIVERGENT ANURAN SPECIES. Evolution, 67: 2434–2440. doi: 10.1111/evo.12151
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 APR 2013 07:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31003A-129894 to NP
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Document S1. Supplementary Materials and Methods.
Table S1. Primers, PCR conditions, and restriction enzymes for markers tested.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.