Data Archived: Dryad doi: 10.5061/dryad.v7cj8
STEPWISE EVOLUTION OF RESISTANCE TO TOXIC CARDENOLIDES VIA GENETIC SUBSTITUTIONS IN THE NA+/K+-ATPASE OF MILKWEED BUTTERFLIES (LEPIDOPTERA: DANAINI)
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 9, pages 2753–2761, September 2013
How to Cite
Petschenka, G., Fandrich, S., Sander, N., Wagschal, V., Boppré, M. and Dobler, S. (2013), STEPWISE EVOLUTION OF RESISTANCE TO TOXIC CARDENOLIDES VIA GENETIC SUBSTITUTIONS IN THE NA+/K+-ATPASE OF MILKWEED BUTTERFLIES (LEPIDOPTERA: DANAINI). Evolution, 67: 2753–2761. doi: 10.1111/evo.12152
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 APR 2013 07:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!