RECENT ECOLOGICAL SELECTION ON REGULATORY DIVERGENCE IS SHAPING CLINAL VARIATION IN SENECIO ON MOUNT ETNA
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 10, pages 3032–3042, October 2013
How to Cite
Muir, G., Osborne, O. G., Sarasa, J., Hiscock, S. J. and Filatov, D. A. (2013), RECENT ECOLOGICAL SELECTION ON REGULATORY DIVERGENCE IS SHAPING CLINAL VARIATION IN SENECIO ON MOUNT ETNA. Evolution, 67: 3032–3042. doi: 10.1111/evo.12157
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAY 2013 10:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!