EVOLUTIONARY REVERSALS OF ANTIBIOTIC RESISTANCE IN EXPERIMENTAL POPULATIONS OF PSEUDOMONAS AERUGINOSA
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 10, pages 2973–2981, October 2013
How to Cite
Gifford, D. R. and MacLean, R. C. (2013), EVOLUTIONARY REVERSALS OF ANTIBIOTIC RESISTANCE IN EXPERIMENTAL POPULATIONS OF PSEUDOMONAS AERUGINOSA. Evolution, 67: 2973–2981. doi: 10.1111/evo.12158
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAY 2013 10:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
- Royal Society
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, the Clarendon Fund, and Somerville College
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|evo12158-sup-0001-figureS1.pdf||5K||Figure S1. Competitive fitness measured using novel fluorometer-based assay and standard selective media plating.|
|evo12158-sup-0002-figureS2.pdf||4K||Figure S2. Comparison of competitive fitness of strains measured versus GFP-PA01 and YFP-PA01.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.