These authors contributed equally to this work.
EVOLUTIONARY INFERENCES FROM THE ANALYSIS OF EXCHANGEABILITY
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 12, pages 3429–3441, December 2013
How to Cite
Hendry, A. P., Kaeuffer, R., Crispo, E., Peichel, C. L. and Bolnick, D. I. (2013), EVOLUTIONARY INFERENCES FROM THE ANALYSIS OF EXCHANGEABILITY. Evolution, 67: 3429–3441. doi: 10.1111/evo.12160
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAY 2013 10:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: P50 HG002568
- David and Lucille Packard Foundation
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Appendix S1. Sampling locations and numbers of threespine stickleback included in the analysis.
Appendix S2. Numbers of individuals from each population classified into the population of origin, parapatric populations in a different habitat, and allopatric populations in similar or different habitat.
Appendix S3. Numbers of individuals cross-classified into each category (parapatric different, allopatric similar, and allopatric different) and the total number cross-classified.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.